Titan Partners is fully committed in protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and other users of our services. We understand the importance of carefully managing personal information and protecting individual rights.
By providing us with your personal information, in person, by email, through this website, or other means, we will endeavor to ensure that such information remains strictly private and is only used in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act ("PIPA") in Japan. Titan Partners are fully committed to comply with the Personal Information Protection Act ("PIPA") in Japan, therefore any personal information provided, which you allow us to hold, collect and use, are managed in accordance with this policy.
- For all personal information collected, we will explain the purpose of use as much as possible, and use the information in accordance with lawful and appropriate means.
- Individual`s personal information will be used within the agreed purpose specified, notified or announced to the individual concerned. We will adhere apply procedures to prevent the use of such personal information beyond the scope requested by the individual.
- If at any point in time a third party is managing an individual`s personal information, we will manage this in a lawful manner, and within the requirements agreed and set by the individuals.
- Relevant safety measures will be implemented to maintain the accuracy of personal information and its use. Furthermore, it will be backed up by security measures designed to prevent any unlawful, unauthorized access, leakage, or loss or damage of personal information.
- If at any point in time an individual requests us to disclose, correct, delete or discontinue the use of his/her personal information, we will appropriately follow such requests in accordance with the law.
- All personal information is privately held and managed to follow the rule of laws, government guidelines, and regulations in accordance to use of handling personal information.
- Employees of Titan Partners will undergo relevant training and will be given instructions on handling personal information within the guidelines of the rule of applicable laws. From time to time we will audit the information protection protocols in place and aim to improve such protocols.
Collecting and Handling of Personal Information
We will handle personal information carefully, and take reasonable procedures to protect the information in accordance to personal information protection act "PIPA" in Japan. There are sometime cases where we provide external organizations statistics data and trends based on personal information (not individual specific data). This data service helps us to grow and support better quality of our services to our users and aid employment opportunities to applicants. If you are to be considered for a particular position, we may also collect references from your chosen referees and candidates consent to such collection for the purposes of providing our services to such candidates. All the personal information we collect is held, used and disclosed for the purposes set out below.
Purpose of Using Personal Information
We collect and retain personal information as part of our business activities for the reasons set below
- To contact clients and candidates to provide services requested by them.
- To give information and communicate with clients and candidates.
- To allow resume submissions and screening of candidates.
- To assist us to find the most suitable jobs for candidates.
- For internal human resources in our company.
- To provide market intelligence, news, industry updates. (you can unsubscribe from such information)
- In the event regulatory or law enforcement authorities requests such information.
- Occasionally we may seek your permission to collect, hold, and use or disclose personal information for any other purpose than the above.
- To trusted third parties, where we have retained them to provide services that you have requested. Such third parties shall be instructed to comply with similar confidentiality and privacy laws to those applying to Titan Partners (including any request by you to cease using your personal information);
Obtaining Personal Information
We may obtain personal information via the methods below to support uses indicated in the above paragraph to best service clients and candidates though
- Contacting our clients who seek our professional services.
- Contacting clients and candidates through phone, emails, or verbal means to best serve their application or recruitment needs.
- Through media channels, like Internet or news channels.
- Through industry experts or clients/candidates with strong relationship ties to Titan Partners.
Inquiry Regarding Personal Information
Please send an email to email@example.com for inquiry regarding personal information.